When you know things need to change, but you don’t know how to take that first stepBy the time you’re knee-deep in stepmom life, you often realize you have gotten way more than you bargained for when you married or moved in with your partner. And once you’re there, you can feel lost and alone.
Let me guess. You might feel left out when you’re with your new family. Like the kids won’t listen to you and you don’t belong. Or like the ex will never respect you. Like your life is in constant chaos. And that your spouse (much less anyone else in your life) will just never “get it.” You might even wonder what you’ve gotten yourself into.
I’ve been in your shoes. I know what it’s like to feel lost and alone. The good news is that things can get better. You can use skills you probably didn’t even know you had to tackle anything blended life throws at you. I did just that.
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to stepmotherhood and no family is perfect, but you CAN build a happy and loving blended family life. And I can help you.
Happily Ever After For Your Blended Family Starts Here.
What Happens When We Work Together?
Not only will I be your biggest cheerleader, but I’ll also give you the strategies, the practical tools, and the accountability to succeed. And I’ll support you throughout the process.
Depending on your individual needs, we’ll work together on things like:
- Building a home and family structure that works, and where you know you belong.
- Setting appropriate boundaries so that you no longer feel overwhelmed or anxious.
- Making sure you feel calm and rested, and can take time to do things you enjoy.
- Creating strategies for dealing with conflict – and high-conflict personalities
- Shoring up your relationship so that you feel respected and supported by your partner.
- Eliminate outsider syndrome so that you know you belong and your family is a unit.
You’ll develop the confidence and skills to tackle whatever blended family life throws at you!
HOW DOES stepmom coaching WORK?
I will give you strategies, practical tools, accountability, and support to help you develop the confidence and skills to succeed as a stepmom.
Choose the stepmom coaching package* that works best for you. Coaching packages include:
- A pre-call intake process so I can get to know a little more about you and your specific situation;
- Post-session follow-up email with notes;
- Personalized action plan; and
- Admission to my private Facebook group, just for stepmoms.
*When you sign up for three or more coaching sessions, you’ll get a significant discount, PLUS printable worksheets as needed, and my in-depth, proprietary self-care assessment and self-care plan blueprint.
What Stepmoms Like You Say About Working With Cameron
“Cameron gave me a constant flow of positive support along with tangible guidance so I could find personalized solutions.”
“Cameron is real and relatable and created a consistently positive and supportive environment for me. Highly recommend!”
“It’s really nice to not feel alone. And I love having a proven roadmap from a stepmom who’s been there. Thank you!”
“Thank you Cameron for sharing your heart and using your experience to help me. You are a a blessing for stepmoms!”
“I can guarantee you she delivers. Cameron helped me lay out a clear path for achieving my blended family goals. Our family life is of course still a work in progress, but now we’re all working together towards a common goal with strategies that actually work. It finally feels like we’re all on the same team.”